We understand that people love a challenge and here we have a good one.
Kokoda X-Press 2015 is a 3.5 day crossing of the Kokoda Track from Kokoda to Owers Corner.
This will be a tough trip and the focus is on ‘Just Keep Going’.
Lead by Timmy Wilson – aka T-Rex
Dates: 4th – 1oth September
- International Flights ex-Brisbane
- Internal Flights – Port Moresby to Popendetta
- Full Insurance (incl. Medical Evac, Treatment and Return to Australia)
- Expert Guide
- PNG Guide per person
- Satellite Tracking
- Satellite Phone
- Accommodation – Crowne Plaza in Port Moresby per and post trip
- Food for adventure plus all meals at Crowne Plaza
- Back Pack
- Sleeping Bag
- Tents (if required, we suggest for weight of pack to sleep in guest houses)
- Medical Kit
- Intensive Training Program (online for those not in Brisbane)
- Private Facebook Group
4th September – Brisbane to Port Moresby
5th September – Port Moresby to Kokoda. Rest and relax for the day, mingle with the locals. Check packs and ensure ready.
6th September – Early morning pre-dawn start. Kokoda to Templeton’s One
7th September – Templeton’s One to Browne River
8th September – Browne River to Uberi
9th September – Uberi to Ower’s Corner and then to Port Moresby
10th September – Port Moresby to Brisbane